Pages

December 2, 2008

Times like these we learn to live again. . . .






Finally recording a good bulk of the work needed for Matt's EP. He has gathered a few friends together, uniting musicians from a variety of different backgrounds. A couple of golden-old friends from Pittsburgh and a couple pretty sweet ones from here too.

The following pictures were taken by an amazing photographer we know. Ollie, who has a sharp eye for soft contrasts and not-often-caught natural moments. I got these from her site.http://temporalthings.blogspot.com/ Oh!- and not to forget- Donny (Ollies fiance') who has done all the professional music mixing. You guys are such an amazing and talented couple. As the distance grows between us I hope that we can keep up with you two! Hope you enjoy your new lives in Pittsburgh, you will be missed.


MATTHEW, in his element.



MARK HAMM (below), As an integral part of the Hamm family, is like a cousin to me, I'd say brother, but I guess I don't get to see em very often. Congrats on Graduating from Full Sail college, and getting that internship in NYC!! Good Luck. . . your in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment