Pages

March 11, 2010

VISA PUSH message #2

So  since my last post things have almost been at a standstill with our visa application.
 At least from our end.

Matt and I are praying and just chilling (or trying to). Which reminds me. I used to have a friend that jokingly said "being in a state of "Chill" should be a fruit of the spirit." He was native Hawaiian, and was pretty layed back, and even more so since knowing the Jesus. Me? I personally struggle with this "Chillness" he spoke of, meaning Im not laid back. I am a little over analytical and a little over serious... especially when there is so much on the line... I can have a tendancy to be a control freak or just self medicate in some way er so but learning to grow out of that more and more. . .


We have alot of options being prayed over at the moment. 

Pray that Matt and I would deepen in unity and trust. Also for all the other warefare going on, we have 2 other sets of friends almost in the same place that we are with a bit of red tape to cut through, for compleately different reasons in compleately different countries.. Also Matt and I have been getting sick. He with an on and off stomach thingy, and I with massive daily heart burn. We never get sick at the same time. haha - Welcome to my world... Thank you for your encouragement and all that jazz everyone...


We have been told we should know soon, as of Wednesday morning -our time.
A voice (in my heart) says, "Cry out." And I said, "What shall I cry?" "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field.The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the Lord blows on them. Surely the people are grass.The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isa 40:6-8
In other words. I am reassured that I do not have to be perfect, or hard on my self (or Matt) for our mistakes or mistaken mistrust, but just trust that God is working behind the scenes.

____________________________________________________________

Featured Christian Artist: Megan Schmitt. Worship Artist, and gradeschool art teacher.
Thomas Kinkade you better run cause there's a new "painter of light" in town!! Yes that is UnderOath playing in the backround, turn up the volume... and "cry out".



For more information for why I am featuring Christian Art

No comments:

Post a Comment