Pages

January 21, 2009

CONTENT. UPDATE.

Broadcasting from the local public library,... still. The computer I've been told is 'coming along', I'm crossing my fingers it will be soon. I miss my Photo shop friend, my solitaire ( if that doesn't sound nerdy), and just over all ability to feel like I can work on something practical towards leaving this winter wonderland we are currently inhabiting aka- updating the blog more detailed/ and often. I have pictures-- although cold it is beautiful, most of them I took from the warmth of my car because I've been fighting off numerous colds lately. Colds frustrate me- and that's all I'm going to say.

I've been getting stacks of books from the library... subjects on: Global Warming, how the aids crisis affects children, The Tsunami of 2004, Identity Theft, and The History of the Church. Subjects that I know (from experience) will come up while overseas. I know my heart is prepared- but my mind? Matt has been reading a book about Australia, that I read over last summer. He and I are on the same page I guess - not really meaning to be punny. haha

Oh yeah and I purposefully went to Macca's yesterday. I hung out with my fries, coffee, and Obama signing in on TV. I don't have a TV anymore, so I had to see it myself, even if I was by myself.

Ive been painting too- good stuff-- I'm excited-- pictures coming soon.

All is well on the mission front, still waiting to hear back from the Perth Base.

Being content, and actively patient, if that makes sense.

PICTURES SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment