Pages

January 17, 2009

Bumps in the road.

SO sadly our computer is in the shop. (a buddy's shop) Our power cord connector broke. Grr. SO I'm on a public computer and don't have a whole lotta time.. so please excuse my grammar/spelling.

We have been having some ups and downs... Faxing out applications; we found- is OUTRAGEOUS! soo,.. we checked into FED-EX,... haha they don't deliver to the area we need it to go.. So the UNITED POSTAL SERVICE we went. The promise was that it would be there by the middle of next week, but Ive been told not to trust such promises from them-- Last resort. Grr-right? Hoping to hear back from the Perth Base Leaders soon... to know if we are officially accepted..

I've done this before but never felt soo many road-blocks.. It just seemed easier.

In good news we priced plane tickets--- and because (we think) of the economic strain on soo many services/products lately companies are desperate for sales.... SO it looks like we may be paying significantly less than we thought... BUT just pray that the prices stay there. ha ha

Oh boy-- my time is up. I knew I shouldn't of checked my email--ha ha

Please pray that things would level out.. continue to fall into place. Leave a note if you want. you dont have to have a blog like myspace and facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment