Pages

November 13, 2008

art, photos, pushing for more

Photobucket
2 mile run park (1)
Photobucket(2)


Ive thought a few times about selling some photography, but have questioned whether it would sell. I'm saving these so please don't take/copy without permission.

Photobucket

Photobucket

white shoes I bought, painted with hope this past spring

Photobucket

'Almost finished' mural in our apartment. A gift to leave for our landlords and an opportunity to work on my portfolio.

Photobucket

This is the biggest original canvas I have ever worked on. 30x34? Sorry for the flash glare. It looks wonderful on this wall, it was a present for the grand opening of the restaurant and was themed after the thoughts and feelings going into it all. Doors opening, stepping into a new world. . . I was so surprised at the positive public feedback I got on it so far. If you like this style please please let me know. Tell me what you like and what you don't. I'm thinking about continuing the feel, patterns, and random related objects in the next few pieces I'm in the midst of working on.

1 comment:

  1. oh i love it all! i especially love the shoes and the huge painting. the painting has so much detail. i'd love to see it in person. great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete