Pages

October 11, 2009

Looking back..Quick Post

Wow, its over... its actually over. 

This ride has been untamed and sobering. The next couple places we worked in CapeTown didn't offer much help on the internet end of things.. so sorry we dropped off the face of the planet for a while.

I'm currently going through hundreds of pictures to pick a few to post to our beloved blog readers. 

We will be home soon. Soon to see our families, soon to raise prayer and financial parters, and soon to recover from the emotional and warefareic living that we have endured and enjoyed the last 6 monthes. (Although hoping to return asap)

Love you Friends of Cape Town, and Perth...Miss you already. See you soon Venango Land (Pennsylvania).. after a goods nites rest high fives and hugs your way.

Matt and Steph signing out at the Sydney Airport- free'Optus' internet service. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey,Stephers!
    I think of you often, I tried salvation is violent but you must've dropped that web site.
    I think of you everytime I see your painting on my wall, or see that beautiful cross with a rose on it, that you gave me.
    I'm so happy that you turned out to be an awesome person, despite your difficulties in childhood, you know what I mean!
    I miss you and love you.
    Just wanted to let you know!
    Krissy V.

    ReplyDelete